THE GLOBAL FUND - OVERSEAS EXCHANGE CO-OPERATION AND PHILANTHROPIC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
THE GLOBAL FUND - OECPDP
"Providing the ability, opportunity and means of living and working in your favourite foreign country whilst fostering a spirit of understanding, respect and goodwill between peoples of all nations."
1. One of the major issues in the British Election 2010 is the concern of the British people on the matter of immigration from non-EU member states. The Liberal Democrats have already announced their proposal of an amnesty for people who have been in the UK for 10 years or more to enable these people to legitimize their status so they can become productive members of society. This is consistent with the findings of The Global Fund in sections 35 to 37 inclusive of the movie documentary analysis of the "British Election - 2010 'Why Should I Vote?'".
2. However - there is one inescapable fact that CANNOT be ignored. The UK is already far too overcrowded and congested for it's geographical size. 94,251 square miles - or 130,410 square kilometres with an estimated 69,000,000 people - or 530 people per square kilometre. The Netherlands is 41,543 square kilometres with an estimated 16,522,000 people - or 398 people per square kilometre.
3. There are approximately 40,000,000 cars in the UK. This doesn't include commercial vehicles. The people of the UK are more than justified and entitled to say - "enough is enough".
4. The Global Fund - Overseas Exchange Co-operation And Philanthropic Development Programme is just that. A global plan with a global perspective. Here is how the programme is designed to work. Applications are taken from a person or family from say Australia or the US who would like to live and work in the UK. At the same time - applications are taken from a person or family from the UK who would like to live and work in Australia or the US. Two of these applications are then linked so that the person or family moving from say Australia to the UK - will be exchanged with the person or family moving from the UK to Australia. Age is also matched to ensure retirement takes place contemporaneously. The Global Fund will provide employment for both sets of individuals or families upon their arrival in the destination country. Assistance is also given to provide accomodation - if required - or advice and support if they should wish to purchase their own home or apartment.
5. As set out in sub paragraph 11(a) of - "Why Is The Global Fund So Relevant To Me?" - financial assistance in the form of mortgages set at a constant rate of 2% - will also be provided - if required - by banks owned by The Global Fund for the purchase of their own home or apartment in both receiving countries. The said rate of 2% is set for the term of the loan unconditionally. The said rate of 2% will apply in all countries worldwide and is also available to other existing customers - as well - who are already residents and who are not participants in The Global Fund OECPDP.
6. Participants in the The Global Fund OECPDP must remain in full time work. They are required to maintain their own private health insurance which will include hospital and dental coverage - and a private pension plan. Pensions cannot be claimed or received from the originating and destination countries at the same time - unless the pension from the originating country was one the person was entitled to receive regardless of age - (eg military pension).
7. Participants will not be eligible for social welfare for at least 10 years after their arrival in the destination country - or retirement - whichever should come first.
8. If either of the participants in The Global Fund OECPDP wishes to return to their country of origin - they need to be rematched again with someone who wishes to leave the same originating country. In this way - the population of both countries participating in the programme remains the same. Neither an increase - or a decrease.
9. The programme will not be confined to say Australia or the US either. It will involve all countries wishing to participate. In other words - if you presently live in the UK - you might like to exchange with someone from Brazil or Japan or China and so on.
10. The programme has been conceived and designed to enable those people who feel for whatever reason they are unhappy with their present life to be able to move elsewhere to be able to start afresh - to get a different perspective on the world and life generally - and to find happiness and fulfillment in some other part of the world which has eluded them in their earlier life. A classic case is that of a series of suicides which has taken place in France in recent times of people working in a telecoms company. If they only had the opportunity available to them - to get away from the life which they were so desperately unhappy with - they could still be alive today.
11. Participants in this programme by The Global Fund OECPDP will also be encouraged to keep in touch with one another and to share their experiences with others - so that if other people would like to participate in the programme - they are always welcome.
2008 - 2019 - THE GLOBAL FUND FOR PEACE JUSTICE AND DEVELOPMENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED